Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Hatha Yoga, Yoga Therapy (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yoga links for basic beginners information

Can you introduce me a link for basics in yoga! I am a beginner and started 2 months ago! I want to know correct form of excercises and str…

Started by Editor Yoga Vidya

0 May 18, 2011

Advice for neck problem from surya namaskar

I sprained my neck and injured a disc while performing surya Namaskar(8th time fast mode). I am undergoing physiotherapy for stiff neck. Ca…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Asanas for L5, L4 and S1 vertebrae problems

Hi what poses would be good to relieve pain as well as which pose would strengthen L5,L4 and S1 vertebra. If anyone has suffered a slipped…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Asanas for opening the heart

Namaste. I've been feeling lately that concentrating on heart opening asanas would be a great practice for the month of Ferbuary in honor o…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Benefits of Rajas Uddiyana Bandha

Hi friends, I have a question. What are the benefits of Rajas Uddiyana Bandha? Can I use it to increase my lung capacity?? Thanks. This que…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Which postures are good for middle age with health problems

Please tell me what postures are good for a woman slightly over weight carrying fat around her middle and has two lower vertebrae slipped d…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Mahamudra and janu shirsana

what is the difference between mahamudra (bent knee sitting forward bend) and janu shirsasana? This question was asked on our facebook page…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Yoga and depression

Its said that Yoga must not be done when one is depressed or not in a good mood then how can patients having chronic depression use yoga fo…

Started by Sita Chaitanya

3 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lark Cleoma

Common asanas to be fit and fine

what could some common asanas which helps one to be fit and fine?One of our facebook friends asked this question and received the following…

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lark Cleoma

Yoga to reduce stress in students

Is there any yoga for reducing stress, increasing concentration/MEMORY, for students? One of our Facebook friends asked this question and r…

0 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service