Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

my.yoga-vidya.org - Feedback, Suggestions (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yoga for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis

Hello, For people with Rheumatoid Arthritis in the wrists, who cannot put any weight on the wrists/ hands and are unable to do asanas like…

Started by Sai Ram

3 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Chandra Devi

Atma shatakam popularly known as Nirvana shatakam

Those who are on the path seeking self realisation/enlightenment should read, understand and listen to Nirvana shatakam. It is simple, shor…

Started by Ajith

0 May 20, 2016

posture

Hi I have been enjoying the beginners course on youtube and have recently re-located to a new home, unfortunately i am unable to find the s…

Started by marc joseph whenman

2 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by marc joseph whenman

Our daughter needs to start Meditation.

Hello all, our 6 year old daughter needs to start either Ballet classes or Meditation Classes. which do you all advice? We read some very u…

Started by Charles Edward

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Chrysalis Yoga

Rotterdam -> Oberlahr - Ride Share / Travel Together

Om namaH Shiváy I plan to come for the introduction "yoga & meditation" this Friday [and do Seva after the weekend for at least a few w…

Started by Wichal Rangai

0 Feb 17, 2016

How much time it takes to see the benefits of yoga?

Hi I have recently joined yoga classes. Actually i was suffering from obesity. Therefore doctors advice me to have light food and exercise.…

Started by mike clarks

0 Feb 9, 2016

A moving meditation?

Hi, my name's Jason and I'm new to this community- in fact it's the first forum of any kind I've signed up to. I live in Leeds, UK and have…

Started by ☼ रवि Ravidas ☼

4 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by raghav singh

200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh

Yoga exercises helps in increased our strength, Yoga also helps clear the mind and destress using meditation. The benefits of yoga are nume…

Started by raghav singh

1 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by raghav singh

Breathing Exercises in Yoga

Pranayama is the technique of dealing with prana – the breath. Before moving to any of the pranayama techniques, let us first understand wh…

Started by james ande

0 Oct 15, 2015

The Power of Ashtanga Yoga!!!

Recognize The Power of Ashtanga yoga! While most of the Yoga practices are ideal for enhancing the body’s flexibility and rejuvenating mind…

Started by Meera Rajput

4 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Meera Rajput

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service