Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

my.yoga-vidya.org - Feedback, Suggestions (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yoga teacher Training in India

Yoga teacher Training in India India is the native land of many yogis and sages who invented many practices for the welfare of mankind. Yog…

Started by yoga Stair

1 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Taufik Mansuri

Chatting about Yoga!

Who would like to chat about yoga? I'd love to chat with some of you about your yoga practice and share in your knowledge. I haven't seen m…

Started by C K

11 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Taufik Mansuri

Best Yoga Institutes in India!!!

Today, there are many yoga centers that help you in learning different yoga poses in the right way.But not many people know about the right…

Started by Meera Rajput

1 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Taufik Mansuri

Healing with yoga and meditation

Yoga and meditation are essential for inner healing. Both Yoga and meditation follow the holistic approach of treatment, they heal the mind…

Started by Kaleena Laquan

2 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Taufik Mansuri

A question regarding the mechanics of the lungs

Pranam esteemed yogis, I have an idea that I'd like to run by those of you with knowledge of the respiratory system. I have bad lungs. I'm…

Started by ☼ रवि Ravidas ☼

2 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by yogacourse

Yoga Cults

One of the most debated posts on our yoga forum this past month has been regarding the discussion of cults in yoga. Are there specific type…

3 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by helio alan sartorel

beginner

So I am a beginner, how often should I do breathing exercises... That is the complete beginner 20 mins workout before I go on to the beginn…

Started by Xannique Richards

2 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by yogacourse

yoga practice

hi

Started by SHAILENRA RAMDAS KONDE

3 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Samarth Malhotra

New to the website

Hi, I'm new to the website & would like some advice on a few things.. Is there anybody out there? Craig.

Started by craig mcdaid

2 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by craig mcdaid

The Mat..!

Hello all, Need some help after reading a few articles on Mats. I'm 6'2" and roughly 200 lbs and sweat like a dog. What I would like to kno…

0 Jun 2, 2015

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service