Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Open Forum (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Animal Hospital

Animal hospitals are hospitals that provide veterinary care for sick or injured pets like dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and small mammals. The…

Started by gurmeet

0 Jan 24, 2015

Back support

I have just started the Yoga for beginners video followed by the Yoga for the back but with a warm up at the start. I am practicing everyda…

Started by Jules Harper

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by ☼ रवि Ravidas ☼

Poems of master Ueshiba

1) The Art of Peace begins with you. Work on yourself and your appointed task in the Art of Peace. Everyone has a spirit that can be refine…

Started by ☼ रवि Ravidas ☼

3 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by ☼ रवि Ravidas ☼

Mudras - how useful are they?

OM - I'm writing a book and would like to include some personal reports. Please let me know your personal experiences using mudras.

Started by Swami Saradananda

0 Aug 26, 2013

www.yogaforthenewworld.com

Preet inder jit singh - April 23, 2013 The world is full of knowledge what we explored by our mind is a miracle for us but we havnt realis…

Started by Preet inder jit singh

0 Apr 23, 2013

how to reduce belly fat with yoga?

hey, i want to reduce my belly fat. i am only 21. what yoga practice i should follow for that?

Started by New Bird

1 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

Poem by Joe Sarti

Here I Be, 35 years to the day I was born to this life. Here I Be as fiscally poor as ever. Here I Be as peaceful as ever. Here I Be in Har…

Started by ☼ रवि Ravidas ☼

0 Nov 18, 2012

World Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Japa Yajna On November 10th, 2012

Hari Om! Just would like to let you know about next worldwide repetition of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, that will be held on Saturday, Novembe…

Started by Jack Cougar

0 Oct 18, 2012

TANPURA

I sell my new Tanpura.ॐ It is 1,33 m (german: Meter) high -in standing position-.ॐ From Bhargavan Mumbai - ABS Miraj.ॐ Please have a look a…

Started by Kamara Andrea Molwitz

1 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

Vegetarian Diet

OM What do you think of new article by U.S. Dept of Health: http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/issue/Jul2012/Feature1

Started by Swami Saradananda

0 Aug 7, 2012

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service