Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Swami Saradananda's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"OM Dear Leire If you want to develop a meditation practice, it is best to make a det…"

Swami Saradananda replied Jan 5, 2012 to Getting your body ready for meditation

32 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

"OM - Sorry Kumari, but it is not possible to meditate lying down - you will tend to…"

32 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

"OM - for stiff shoulders, try Gomukasana - Cow's Head Pose. If you can come to Germa…"

32 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

"OM I suggest starting with the breath. Everyone has one - and knows where it is. Th…"

Swami Saradananda replied May 17, 2011 to How can one start meditation?

7 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Happiness For You

"OM Anything done to excess can be dangerous. To prepare your mind for meditation, p…"

Swami Saradananda replied May 17, 2011 to Is meditation dangerous?

15 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Happiness For You

"OM Forgive - and forget? I agree with the forgive, but not the "forget" - otherwis…"

Swami Saradananda replied Feb 2, 2011 to what is "foregiveness"? why might it be important for spiritual growth?

19 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by SATISH KUMAR

"OM I became a vegetarian because I realised that I was causing intense suffering to…"

Swami Saradananda replied Dec 30, 2010 to Ahimsa - when to apply reason over feeling or vice versa

4 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by haripriya_deepa

"OM I'm glad that stretching your legs gets rid of the problem temporarily, but mind…"

Swami Saradananda replied Dec 17, 2010 to Getting your body ready for meditation

32 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

"OM Sitting on a thick cushion doesn't actually help to correct a stiff upper back an…"

Swami Saradananda replied Dec 17, 2010 to Getting your body ready for meditation

32 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

"OM I'm really looking for specific physical problems and what you have found to over…"

32 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service