Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Sukadev Bretz's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Om Blessed Devaki, thank you for your birthday blessings! Om Shanti Live Sukadev"

Sukadev Bretz replied Feb 4, 2011 to It's Sukadev's birthday today – HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUKADEV!

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

"Thank you for your suggestions... :-) Ashrams in India often don't have the best En…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 24, 2010 to What would it take that more non-Germans would come to Yoga Vidya Ashram Meinberg?

22 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"Om I am not sure whether I saw this particular film. A few years ago I saw a film on…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 24, 2010 to Shankaracharya, Master of Vedanta

13 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Arun Kapania

"Developing hip flexibility for easy cross-legged position and Padmasana: Lie on the…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 21, 2010 to Bhadrasana - butterfly

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

"Advanced variation of Bhadrasana for Hip Flexibility: If you manage to put your knee…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 20, 2010 to Bhadrasana - butterfly

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

"Photos of some advanced variations of Bhadrasana, butterfly. Please be careful when…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 20, 2010 to Bhadrasana - butterfly

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

"Bhadrasana, butterfly: A more advanced variation: Once you manage to keep your knees…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 19, 2010 to Bhadrasana - butterfly

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

"Make fast progress in Bhadrasana, butterfly, by pushing the hands onto the knees, wh…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 15, 2010 to Bhadrasana - butterfly

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

"Making progress in Bhadrasana, butterfly: Once you are in the posture, push gently w…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 15, 2010 to Bhadrasana - butterfly

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

"It might be helpful if you do a pelvic tilt several times a day: Majariasana can b…"

Sukadev Bretz replied Jun 12, 2010 to How to practice Yoga with slipped disc in the lumbar spine

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Sukadev Bretz

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service