Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Butch Cameron's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Post on the yoga forum , I might be interested in the 500 y.t.t. This summer Peace a…"

Butch Cameron replied Dec 23, 2012 to What would it take that more non-Germans would come to Yoga Vidya Ashram Meinberg?

22 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"Satsang ,meditation ,service ..stronger with brothers and sisters living together im…"

Butch Cameron replied Dec 23, 2012 to What is the purpose of an Ashram

1 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"Live in the moment forget the past become detached of attachments . Love and peace i…"

Butch Cameron replied Dec 23, 2012 to what is "foregiveness"? why might it be important for spiritual growth?

19 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by SATISH KUMAR

"http://www.yogavidya.com/freepdfs.html Many great books here I am reading all of the…"

Butch Cameron replied Dec 23, 2012 to What is your favorite Yoga Book?

29 May 1, 2013
Reply by Neil Advani

"Yoga diet ,Hatha ,Karma yoga ,do much service to the needy and eat simple foods ,nev…"

Butch Cameron replied Dec 23, 2012 to how to reduce belly fat with yoga?

1 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"We can only dream of such a time Global unity , we are all brothers Cheers and peace"

Butch Cameron replied Oct 18, 2012 to Is it the time for formation of one world government? YES.....!

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Dr SWAAMEE_APRTEMAANANDAA_JEE

"I like to do yoga twice a day too ,I also use yoga through out the day when I am fee…"

Butch Cameron replied Oct 17, 2012 to How often should I do yoga in order to make progress?

4 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by MadhavGoswami

"All things in life can be dangerous , I ride in an automobile but I hope the driver…"

Butch Cameron replied Oct 15, 2012 to Is meditation dangerous?

15 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Happiness For You

"The first yoga book I bought was Autobiography Of A Yogi I still have it close by 38…"

Butch Cameron replied Oct 14, 2012 to What is your favorite Yoga Book?

29 May 1, 2013
Reply by Neil Advani

"Yoga has taught me to live in this moment .. In the words of Charlie (Bird) Parker .…"

Butch Cameron replied Oct 14, 2012 to What does "Life" mean to a yogi?

3 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service