Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

All Discussions Tagged 'meditation' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there any yoga practice for beautiful skin?

hi all Girls always wants to look beautiful at any of the cost. There are too many cosmetic products, fairness lotions for skin. Some of it…

Started by mike clarks

2 Jun 15
Reply by Nimba Nature Cure Village

Yoga School in Rishikesh, India

There are lot of yoga school in Rishikesh, India. Each Yoga school provide different yoga teacher training courses and the cost of courses…

Started by anant

1 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by raghav singh

The senses - what are they?

OM I came across a beautifu Sanskrit saying: Anyatra-mana abbhuvam nadarsham Anyatra-manana abbuvam nashrausham Manasaivayam pashyati man…

Started by Swami Saradananda

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Jacob

How can you understand meditation in terms of your own experience?

OM OM - an interesting article "What is Meditation" was just posted on the Yoga Vidya English website - www.yoga-vidya.org/english/yoga-art

0 Oct 17, 2012

Getting your body ready for meditation

I'm writing a book to help people get ready for meditation. Please help me by letting me know:- Your physical problems with sitting- if you…

32 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by vikas verma

Inherited Belief Patterns

How might working with the chakras enable you to deal with belief patterns/superstitions you may have inherited from your family/community?

0 Nov 22, 2011

Beyond Meditation – Secrets of an Ancient Powerful Technique

Throughout history, shamans and other wise men and women of knowledge have possessed the power to journey deep within to tap the universal…

Started by Shamanic Wisdom

0 Mar 23, 2011

Free Ebooks on Meditation and Spirituality?

Fellow yogis,   Who can supply sources for ebooks, ideally free, on spiritual subjects such as meditation, yoga, scriptures, and other aspe…

Started by Reddy Kilowatt

0 Dec 11, 2010

How might meditation help a person with a chronic illness, such as asthma or diabetes?

People who suffer from a chronic illness often feel helpless and out of control. Meditation helps them to gain the strength to look at thei…

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Swami Saradananda

What kind of Meditation are you practicing?

In Yoga there are many kinds of meditation. And Yoga practice can be combined with meditation techniques from Buddhist, Christian and other…

Started by Sukadev Bretz

29 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Narendra Barde

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service