OM For me, foregiveness is cutting the attachment to the hurt (or perceived hurt) that was done to me.It is abou letting go, freedom and expansion of spirit.

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hari bol

our primary goal is to be serving the supreme personality of godhead, to be serving him we need to be selfless to qualify to serve him, and self less means to be away from kaam, krodh, lobh, moha, that is desires, anger, greed, and attachment, then we will qualify to serve god, holding grudge is a from of ego, and that is very bad for spiritual growth, and it is form of anger (krodha) as well, so if we give this up and be compassionate and forgive then we are actually being self less, as every thing in the universe happens because of desire of the supreme personality of godhead, who are we to forgive, keep grudge, or be angry, so best is we be compassionate and not take or keep things in heart.

• God head has to be recognized within correctly first...
      In God head there is non another...

kaam, krodh, lobh, moha, that is desires, anger, greed, and attachment is of Ego, the person, the mistaken identification of self and not of self...

Person is to be surrendered to the correctly Recognised God...

Else its a Stupid Chyutikaran (fucked up diversion) within Maya...

Selfless from spiritual point of view means "Bodilessness", though ignorant wordily have stupid understanding of it...

Be Compassionate and luving towards ur own self to let the real within to Recognise and realise itself...

First know your Self; leave alone the idea of teaching others....
      If the world and its people remain after your realization, you may teach them...

Be Happy and Keep smiling...
      realise self and its over..., nothing else ever existed...whom wud u serve...Ignorant serve others in ignorance and remain in ignorance...irrespective of whether they r titled as Swami or Rishi....Creation has abundance of ignorance,...

• All the Morality and Immorality happens in dream show of creation...
    wisdom is to wake up from dream and realise that this dream show of creation is happening by itself within an ever still and silent field, which u r in reality, wherein nothing has ever happened...

Swami means "Self vanished dissolved", it cannot be any title, it is a Man Avastha (state of mind)...

Be happy and keep smiling...:)
  • Dear All,
    Namaste,

It is good to see you are having pleasure to talk in this regard. i would just add this that the one's moral state is all about.

with LOVE,
    Kriyananda Maharshi Dayananda

• This reply was deleted.
    • If one cannot forget unpleasant instances, its not for forgiveness...
      Then it can only be called as hypocrisy...or behaving unnaturally as forgiver...
      In Regions often such un natural behaviour is taught...
      In creation Such Chyutikaran (hypocritical diversion) is available in abundance...

Be happy and keep smiling... :)

• Forgiveness is the understanding with clarity that everything is within one's own self...
    Its a natural state of being in none anotherness...
    Does hand says heart, "why r u having problem or ur problem is causing me sick"
    If in differentiatiation one forgives others, Its another manifestation of Ego, The mistaken identification of self...

Be happy and keep smiling...

• Physical and mental growth depends upon our own perception and attitude. our spirit is always guided by our own thoughts and if we can purify our thoughts then we will feel the spiritual growth with in us

• Forgiveness is a highly complicated subject. i feel if we do not judge others or evaluate their action then this question will not arise. Let us not pass any judgments and do what we feel right and justified without any expectations.

let forgiveness be the sole jurisdiction of those who feel they make no mistakes and are perfect.
  • When we learn to forgive than only we can expect others to forgive us.

This reply was deleted.