Hi everyone my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant working in a publishers office for 10 years. I would like to know some yoga poses for soothing headache and body pain especially after a hard day's work?

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi all,
    Yoga is the best way to keep our mind and body healthy. This will help to increase the flexibility, blood flow, self-esteem, inner strength, etc. I have been practicing yoga for more than 4 years and this has helped me to improve my body fitness as well as mental health. I'm able to control my emotions and lifestyle. Practicing yoga with the help of an expert instructor will help you to get rid of health issues like headaches, body pain, etc. Recently I read an article which explains how yoga helps in back pain ( http://www.physiomobility.com/blog/prevent-back-pain-pilates-yoga/ ). Hope this will help you to get an idea about yoga and its amazing benefits.

• Hi Gustavo,
    I like to suggest a pose. I hope it make you relief from tiredness and headache please follow it.
    Press the sitting bones into the earth and lift the spine long into the sky, inhale the arms up above the head, then exhale bend forward to touch the toes of the left foot. Turn the navel gently out towards the left side. Chin gently tucks in towards the chest; lengthen the back of your neck. Forehead towards the shin.

All the best.

• Yoga helps to release tension and stress in the body, and the majority of headaches are usually tension-related. Take a few deep breaths and try some of these poses:

1. Marjaryasana/Bitilasana (Cat/Cow)
    2. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog)
    3. Prasarita Padottanasana (Wide Angle Standing Forward Bend)
    4. Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose)
    5. Janu Sirsasana (Head-to-Knee Pose)
    6. Viparita Karani (Legs up the Wall)

http://chrysalisyogaacademy.com/

Yoga-Poses-Cat-cow-Back-Stretch-Pose-630x315.jpg

This reply was deleted.