Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

When did you meet Swami Vishnu-devananda? How did you meet? What were your experiences?

Thank you for sharing your memories.

Tags: Meditation, Swami, Vishnu-devananda, Yoga

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

In 1980 I had just finished 4 years as an American Army Paratrooper and was looking for a way to meet women and socialize. I took Bharat's who had a Sivananda Yoga Center for 35 years and taught 3 classes a week. I took his college class. He would always start the class for about 5 minutes on such topics as Karma or Reincarnation. I disagreed with everything being raised a Catholic. 1981 I went to Yoga Camp and met Swami Vishnu and after my first full day, I said to myself I going to do Yoga. In 1980 I gave Ruby Blue my seat at Satsang and over time she said I was here 3rd son. Bharat said, " I was one in a million." 1982 TTC/ 1984 TTC I recorded some of my classes and I recorded Swamiji until 1989. Staff from the 70's - 80's together we have lectures from 1974-1989 of Swamiji. I have 16 CD/DVD movies of Master & Swami Vishnu. The best are the direct disciple of Master Sivananda talking about Him. I gave DVD'S to Rishikesh they didn't have ! Go to
http://idisk.mac.com/gregg.hill-Public?view=web
or www.swamivishnusays.com
or www.japanesemassage.net
This project is still in progress. www.swamivishnusays.com is over 150 pages it shows you all the Tracks lectures and minutes by minute what is said. Also there is a spreadsheet to find everything I have spent over $ 40,000.00 Euros working on this project. 7000 DVD's have been given out all over the world. Not that my life saving is exhausted I have given more Tracks of Swamiji and others that need to be archived.
Funny thing is now I know how to do the process but I have no money as I retired to get this project done. Sivananda to Dr. Sivananda Advaryhoo the famous eye surgeon that God has a responsibility to see this work gets done. Thousands of pictues of Master & Swamiji were also sent out all over the world. I lived with & worked for Swami Sahajananda for 4 months in South Africa. He was 100 % devoted to Master Sivananda. He told his followers that I have been a disciple of the Master Sivananda many,many lifetimes. Ruby Blue said."It was all Karma." It's been a hell of a ride at 52 years old I have nothing yet I have all of Swamiji's & Master's thought recorded. I'm not finished until YOU have everything I have. Some one just sent some of Swamiji's hair ! Glory to Master Sivananda and all his followers. Mother Theresa said, " I have the Peace of Jesus Christ and no one can take it from me." I am living that thorough Master Sivananda and Swamiji as dealing with Swami Vishnu's disciple has been very interesting ... Thanks for reading this, link up to those websites.

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2017   Yoga Vidya | Contact   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service