It's Yog Namito's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- I ...
- ... am a Yoga Teacher, ... have/direct a Yoga Center/studio
- I am an expert in the following areas:
- Ashtanga Yoga, Iyengar Yoga
- My Yoga tradition/style/center, Yoga practice, Yoga Master/s, Teacher/s
- At the age of seven Swami Satyandanda began teaching me asana and pranayama practices. I began my schooling years at the Krishnamurti boarding school, learning from the enlightened master throughout my early education. Seeing my interest, Krishnamurti suggested that I should go and learn from B.K.S Iyengar. I studied with Iyengar personally for many years, I also got opportunity to study with Pattahbi Jois for one year.
- More about me:
- In 2013, Iyengar directed me to start my own yoga school, which is how Abhinam Yoga School was created, first in Dharamkot, and then in Patnem, South Goa.
The desire to make people aware “of their inner being, the source of their life energy” is what drives me every day in his work. I calls this the “in-volution of mankind”, using yoga as his tool, with his mottos of “alignment to enlightenment” and “fitness for the witness”.
- My Favorite Quote/What inspires me:
- Fitness for the Witness
- Blog or favorite Yoga Website:
- Why I want to join this Yoga Community my.yoga-vidya.org
- I would love to connect to fellow yogis