Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Become a noble Yoga teacher and a serious practitioner in the Land of Ayurveda and Yoga. Learn the art of holistic Yoga during the 200 hour Yoga TTC in Kerala at Rishikul Yogshala.
Kerala, the southernmost Indian state has always been the travelers’ preferred destination because of the natural abundance and the rich healing gifts of the land. Having a coastal length of approx. 580 KMs, it is the home to the largest number of Ayurveda institutes. It is a dream-come-true for the Yoga aspirants to acquire the Yogic art in the tropical climate and the traditional heritage of Kerala. The sacred land of Kerala owns a splendid culture and heritage of Yogic knowledge. Come and search the true essence of your life through the yogic way in the healing land of Kerala.
About the Course:
The 200 hour Yoga TTC marks the first foot towards the epitome of Yogic knowledge. During the program, knowing the dreams of Yogis, we work on their strengths to attain their desired goals.
The training focuses on teaching the purest and authentic forms of Yoga. Along with making you acquainted with the different postures of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the process of making a fine yoga teacher out of you go hand in hand. Have a look at some of the major outlines of the 200 hour Yoga TTC in Kerala:
• Traditional teachings of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
• Study of Human Anatomy detailing the essence of it in the Yoga practice. Intense knowledge of Human Anatomy is required for a teacher to teach Yoga with utmost perfection.
• During the Adjustment and Alignment class, the students are lectured how to perfect their postures and how to avoid injuries during Yoga.
• Breath-based training is given a special weightage during the training.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the ways to heal yourself through Ayurvedic science.
• The training throws light on how to lead an ailment-free life by the practice of Yoga and Ayurveda. It also works on solving various disorders through Yoga.
Food during Yoga practice plays a primary role. The practice of Yoga needs salubrious and sattvic food to be taken. Acknowledging this, we provide purely Yogic food based on Ayurveda to our students.
Located at a walking distance to the Emrand beach and the Varkala beach resort, Rishikul Yogshala is just a fascinating place to practice the holistic art of Yoga.
Location:Varkala, Trivandrum, Kerala India
How to reach Rishikul Yogshala:
Air route: Although the nearest international airport to Trivandrum is in Bangalore, you might feel convenient in booking tickets to the Mumbai airport. Local flights, buses, and taxis can be comfortably availed.
Land Route: Roadways and Railways are other good options to reach Trivandrum from various corners of India.
How to Book: Book your seat for the 200 hour Yoga TTC in Kerala by visiting our website: www.rishikulyogshala.org
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is one of the prominent Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga schools around the globe. Headquartered in the world Yoga capital- Rishikesh, Rishikul Yogshala has spread its Yogic legacy in five different countries of the world through various yoga training programs and retreats including 200, 300, and 500 hour Yoga TTC.