Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Open Forum (171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which is the best vinyasa yoga teacher training center in India?

"Vinyasa" truly signifies, "to put with a particular goal in mind." ... Vinyasa likewise alludes to the particular succession of represents…

Started by Mr Hari

1 Feb 25
Reply by Sandeep Panday

How To Find Affordable Yoga Retreats?

It's one of the most asked questions by the yoga lovers. Many people want to go on yoga retreats but due to the tight budget, they postpone…

Started by Kerry Murphy

1 Feb 25
Reply by Sandeep Panday

Can Uddiyana Bandha make full breathing more efficient?

Hello friends! Uddiyana Bandha can make full breathing more efficient??? Thanks!This question was asked on our facebook page and received s…

Started by Sita Chaitanya

2 Feb 24
Reply by Sandeep Panday

3 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh, India

The 3 days Himalayan Yoga & Meditation in Sharada Yoga Peeth offers information about the hidden aspects of the spiritual quest of Indi…

Started by Sandeep Panday

0 Feb 20

Yoga retreat in Rishikesh , India

OurYoga Retreat in Rishikeshcomes with the perfect blend of Meditation, Pranayama, Ayurveda, Yoga and the Yoga therapies, which allows you…

Started by Sandeep Panday

0 Feb 14

An offer (discount courses)

#Hello everyone Iam Deepak ,Yoga instructor I found those courses Yoga courses these two courses are great and awesome for yoga there is…

Started by Deepak

0 Aug 16, 2019

Asanas to lose weight

Hi! I learnt basic yoga and regularly practised for 10 months. I couldn t do it for d past 3 months and put on 5 kgs. Suggest a good asana…

Started by Editor Yoga Vidya

2 Aug 16, 2019
Reply by Tracey Phillips

Check please new channel on youtube for Yoga

would you please to view my new channel and if its useful please subscribe it and leave any comments thanks https://www.youtube.com/channel

Started by M.Zaghari

0 Jul 17, 2019

Yoga for High Blood Pressure

When bp is 140/100 what yoga can one practise to lower the high blood pressure? plz advise One of our Facebook friends asked this question…

Started by Editor Yoga Vidya

1 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Sandeep Panday

yoga beginner

Hi, so I am a yoga beginner currently practicing the first beginner complete guide 20 mins yoga video. I enjoy doing it but my only issue i…

Started by Xannique Richards

10 Apr 22, 2019
Reply by Sandeep Panday

RSS

© 2020   Yoga Vidya | Contact | Privacy Policy |   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service