Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Open Forum (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Differences between sun salutations and styles of yoga

could someone please let me know the difference between the ashtanga yoga style of surya namashkar and the vinyasa style.... This question…

Started by Editor Yoga Vidya

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Kulananda

Yoga for reducing stress

Any yoga for students for reducing stress ?? One of our facebook friends asked this question and received several replies - what would you…

0 May 18, 2011

Yoga for epilepsy

is there any yoga asanas for epilepsy (dimag ke dore) This question was asked on our facebook page and received several answers - do you ha…

0 May 18, 2011

Cure for pain in the legs

any cure for pain in legs?? This question was asked on our facebook page and received several answers - do you have any other advice? Naga…

0 May 18, 2011

Asanas to increase weight

have one question .... is there any asana with the help of we can increase weight ? This question was asked on our facebook page and receiv…

0 May 18, 2011

Yoga for chronic fatigue

Any tips on Asana/Pranayama that are helpful for students with chronic fatigue? This question was asked on our facebook page and received s…

0 May 18, 2011

Yoga for scoliosis

i had a severe spinal scoliosis operation 9 years ago .... i still have 2 titanium retainers side by side with my spine .. is it safe for m…

0 May 18, 2011

What is yoga really?

What yoga realy is? Can you all tell me? This question was asked on our facebook page and received several answers - do you have any other…

0 May 18, 2011

Yoga for knee injury

In last 6/7 years I had faced Knee injury in left leg twice. I started to play Tennis, its paining while I ma bending foot, Any sure shot A…

0 May 18, 2011

Yoga for hypothyroidism

Yoga for hypothyroidism? One of our facebook friends asked this question and received several replies - what would you advise? Andrea: rea…

0 May 18, 2011

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2019   Yoga Vidya | Contact | Privacy Policy |   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service