Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Open Forum (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Japa Yajna on November 12th, 2011

Hari Om! Just would like to let you know about next worldwide repetition of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, that will be held on Saturday, Novembe…

Started by Jack Cougar

2 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Jack Cougar

Judge Yourself spiritually

It is just to let you all inform that how spiritually you are. It is a kind of questionnaire for self-testing of spiritual path you are wal…

Started by Kriyananda Maharshi Dayananda

0 Oct 12, 2011

Avatar Meher Baba declared, "I am God in human form"

Hi,Meher Baba has helped me more than words can tell and I believe what he says with all of my heart, so I want to spread his message of lo…

Started by Stephen Church

4 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Tzen Vallok

Using yoga to quit smoking

one of my friends wants to quit smoking ...is their any yoga exercises to overcome from this? This question was asked on our facebook page…

Started by Editor Yoga Vidya

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Kulananda

Differences between sun salutations and styles of yoga

could someone please let me know the difference between the ashtanga yoga style of surya namashkar and the vinyasa style.... This question…

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Kulananda

Yoga for reducing stress

Any yoga for students for reducing stress ?? One of our facebook friends asked this question and received several replies - what would you…

0 May 18, 2011

Yoga for epilepsy

is there any yoga asanas for epilepsy (dimag ke dore) This question was asked on our facebook page and received several answers - do you ha…

0 May 18, 2011

Cure for pain in the legs

any cure for pain in legs?? This question was asked on our facebook page and received several answers - do you have any other advice? Naga…

0 May 18, 2011

Asanas to increase weight

have one question .... is there any asana with the help of we can increase weight ? This question was asked on our facebook page and receiv…

0 May 18, 2011

Yoga for chronic fatigue

Any tips on Asana/Pranayama that are helpful for students with chronic fatigue? This question was asked on our facebook page and received s…

0 May 18, 2011

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2019   Yoga Vidya | Contact | Privacy Policy |   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service