Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Sandeep Panday's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice, yes there are many yoga retreats in India. Sharada yoga peeth also provides yo…"

Sandeep Panday replied Mar 5 to Explore Yoga retreats @ India

1 Mar 5
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"That's great I think you are doing great work for people. I think you are providing…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 28 to Yogateacher - 4-Weeks-Intensive Course

2 Feb 28
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"You can find it by searching on google or you can find it in other places.I can also…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 27 to How to find the affordable yoga retreats?

1 Feb 27
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"There is also another institute in India that gives 200-hour yoga teacher training i…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 26 to 1st week of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Goa, AYM Yoga School

1 Feb 26
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"There are so many mudras which help you in weight loss and many problems. you can le…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 25 to Want to understand more on Mudras

1 Feb 25
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"There are so many institutes which give training and provides yoga teacher training…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 25 to Which is the best vinyasa yoga teacher training center in India?

1 Feb 25
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"In today world there are so many institute or yoga school which provides yoga classe…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 25 to How To Find Affordable Yoga Retreats?

1 Feb 25
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"yes, Uddiyana Bandha makes full breathing more efficient. you can also know about an…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 24 to Can Uddiyana Bandha make full breathing more efficient?

2 Feb 24
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"yes to become a professional trainer it is very important to knowledge about all the…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 24 to To become a professional yoga trainer is it necessary to be able to do all asanas?

2 Feb 24
Reply by Sandeep Panday

"nice information 3 Days Yoga Retreat in India provided by Sharada yoga peeth which i…"

Sandeep Panday replied Feb 20 to Is Kundalini power awakening necessary for a yogini/yogi?

10 Feb 20
Reply by Sandeep Panday

RSS

© 2020   Yoga Vidya | Contact | Privacy Policy |   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service