Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Editor Yoga Vidya's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"More replies: Shoumav: Shavasana is good for containing palpitation as it relaxes yo…"

Editor Yoga Vidya replied Jun 13, 2010 to What to do for Palpitations and Panic Attacks?

6 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Happiness For You

"More answers: Vanita: some positive affirmations like..nothing is wrong with me...or…"

Editor Yoga Vidya replied Jun 13, 2010 to What to do for Palpitations and Panic Attacks?

6 Oct 30, 2013

"More answers: Kapila: A combination of a cardio activity or suryanamaskars to releas…"

6 Oct 30, 2013

"Here are more answers from several people: Sandi: Ujjayi breathing always helps me w…"

6 Oct 30, 2013

"Sita Ch answered: If the palpitations and panic attacks are due to stress, then pran…"

6 Oct 30, 2013

"Shoumav said: ok thanx again i will think about it destroy tamsicism. but still it c…"

Editor Yoga Vidya replied Jun 8, 2010 to Importance of Vegetarianism in Yoga

6 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Editor Yoga Vidya

"Dana added: Thanks to you and others that I learn something too. I always been inter…"

6 Jun 8, 2010

"Fred said: I heard somewhere that winged beans are high in n xcellent source of prot…"

6 Jun 8, 2010

"Yoga Vidya (English) said: There are a few vegetarian body builders as well - in fac…"

6 Jun 8, 2010

"Sita Ch. answered: Most people would say it is better to be vegetarian. I know from…"

6 Jun 8, 2010

RSS

Yoga Vidya

Bookmark Us

© 2018   Yoga Vidya | Contact | Privacy Policy |   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service