Yoga Vidya International

Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality

Gregg Hill Gopal's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The Ashram has to have people that practice Yoga, that's it. Go to India and they wi…"

Gregg Hill Gopal replied Jun 24, 2010 to What would it take that more non-Germans would come to Yoga Vidya Ashram Meinberg?

22 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"I lived in South India ..."

Gregg Hill Gopal replied Dec 14, 2009 to Ayurveda Siddha Vaidya, Japanese Spa secrets

5 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by swati

"I use coconut oil for everything."

Gregg Hill Gopal replied Dec 14, 2009 to Ayurveda Siddha Vaidya, Japanese Spa secrets

5 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by swati

"Blah, Blah, Blah, The Maha mantra has no rules ... Hare Krishna."

Gregg Hill Gopal replied Aug 23, 2009 to Mantras only in Sanskrit?

34 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by SATISH KUMAR

"No twists of any kind usually but it does depend on how the disc has been slipped."

Gregg Hill Gopal replied Jul 12, 2009 to Forward bends ok if student has a slipped disk?

6 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Mata Narayani Devi

"Imagine the slipped disc and the muscles around it being a circle. Every muscle has…"

Gregg Hill Gopal replied Jul 12, 2009 to Forward bends ok if student has a slipped disk?

6 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Mata Narayani Devi

"Swami Vishnu said, "He wanted places where everyone could practice Yoga." That's Yog…"

Gregg Hill Gopal replied May 15, 2009 to What would it take that more non-Germans would come to Yoga Vidya Ashram Meinberg?

22 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"Go today, it's the best. You'll have it the rest of your life what you get from ther…"

Gregg Hill Gopal replied May 15, 2009 to What would it take that more non-Germans would come to Yoga Vidya Ashram Meinberg?

22 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"Better to have a "Full Moon" than a thousand blinking stars." Srila Prabhupada I st…"

Gregg Hill Gopal replied May 14, 2009 to What would it take that more non-Germans would come to Yoga Vidya Ashram Meinberg?

22 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Butch Cameron

"All of em. Gopal Keep it coming. I'm joining Twitter & the other ones and start…"

Gregg Hill Gopal replied May 1, 2009 to my.yoga-vidya.org on Twitter?

1 May 1, 2009
Reply by Gregg Hill Gopal

RSS

© 2020   Yoga Vidya | Contact | Privacy Policy |   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service