7 Amazing Yoga Asanas To Reduce Fat

Surya Namskara (Sun Salutation ) 5 - 8 repetition
Trikonsana (Triangle Pose) 8 - 10 repetition
Naukasana (Boat Pose) 3 - 5 repetition with holding
Pawan Muktasana Series (Wind Pose Series)
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose ) 3 - 5 repetition with holding
Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend) 3 - 5 repetition
Uttanpadasana (Raised Foot Pose) 5 - 7 repetition

NOTE: Yoga should always be performed on an empty stomach, and although the simple postures can be self-taught, it is always better to learn under the guidance of an experienced yoga instructor.

Rishikesh Yog Sadhana

Facebook

reduce fat.jpg

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice information, but your missed so many other yoga poses which are also good for the weight loss.

• Bound Angle pose(Baddha Konasana)
    • Cow face pose(Gomukhasana)
    • Child's pose(Balasana)
    • Fire log pose(Agnistambhasana)
    • Eagle pose(Garudasana)
    • Easy pose(Sukhasana)

The above yoga poses are also good for the weight loss and also give the effective result in the weight loss program. Anyway your information is also good.

• This is very helpfull information thank you so much..
    Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh

• Hey,

I would like to add some more information to this, apart from these yoga poses, there are many yoga poses such as bound Angle pose(Baddha Konasana), cow face pose(Gomukhasana), child's pose(Balasana), fire log pose(Agnistambhasana), eagle pose(Garudasana), tree pose (Vriksasana), easy pose(Sukhasana that can help you in building stamina and strengthen your core body.

But all the yoga poses should be performed under supervision of yoga expert.

• Hey taufik,

All these poses are really good and works perfectly well on the body. It's been a while since I joined a yoga teacher training in Goa, where i have tried out almost all of these yoga poses. I don't know about others but it really works well for me.

It is really important that you have a yoga trainer to teach you about the yoga and help you in performing different yoga poses. :)

• Hey Manu Rana,

This is something really informative, thanks for sharing. I have been doing yoga practice for a long time and these yoga poses are really good for building stamina, shredding flab and strengthening the core and legs. Since I love sharing different yoga poses, i would like to share some great yoga poses for Hip opener.

There are many hip opener poses that can actually loosen your tight hip, improve your range of motion and circulation and also alleviate your back pain. They are as follows:

Bound Angle pose(Baddha Konasana)
    Cow face pose(Gomukhasana)
    Child's pose(Balasana)
    Fire log pose(Agnistambhasana)
    Eagle pose(Garudasana)
    Easy pose(Sukhasana)

These are some of the hip opener poses, and if you want to do know more about it, you can google or also check out on YouTube. :) :) :)

But you know what it is always good to find your answer here. And one more thing before performing any of the yoga pose, make sure that you are performing under the supervision of yoga instructor.

And to find best yoga instructor, you can always search for the best yoga training center, where you can get the best yoga training under yoga instructor supervision. :)

• nice post, thanks for share!
    Apoorva Yoga Academy is a certified 200 hour yoga teacher training institute in rishikesh, India.
    Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh

• Thanks for sharing this information, I'm very new to yoga and this type of targeted guidance helps considerably.
  • thank you for posting this! It is what I have been searching for. I have been practicing yoga for beginners on this site & have seen good results, but I believe these poses will better serve me.

• Thank you Marcy. Hope you will get benefitted by practicing these yoga asanas.
      I teach yoga in India at my own yoga centre ' Rishikesh Yoga Sadhana '. you can visit the website https://www.rishikeshyogsadhana.blogspot.in

• I will do that! Thanks again

This reply was deleted.