Chatting about Yoga!

Who would like to chat about yoga? I'd love to chat with some of you about your yoga practice and share in your knowledge. I haven't seen many people, but I may be signing on at the wrong time. Let me know! I live in the US but I am awake often rather late and can try to stay in the chatroom.

Chatting is one of the very best ways to share and learn together online. It's hard for people to get involved in chat, given our busy schedules... but it's worth it. SO LET'S CHAT! :)

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yoga exercises helps in increased our strength, Yoga also helps clear the mind and destress using meditation. The benefits of yoga are numerous
    [url=” http://www.apoorvayoga.com/”] Yoga Teacher Training India[/url]

• Yoga is the most effective and natural way of staying healthy, happy and calm. if you are a music person, i can guarantee you that you will find mediation, yoga and trance somewhat alike. For trance music lovers, trance is their lifeblood and for any yogi, yoga sessions are their life. So if you compare both, you won't find much difference.

However, there is one thing that you shouldn't avoid is finding the right yoga center that will guide you to perform your yoga asanas in the right way. :) :)

• Well... when it comes to chatting about yoga, i'm always up for it. Yoga is the best way to unite mind, body and soul. By performing different forms of yoga, you can actually do it. For that, you need to first understand all the yoga asanas (poses) and make sure to learn all of them by the yoga teacher trainer.

• Hey meera,

It is absolutely right that to learn yoga poses, you need a good yoga teacher trainer. Since i have learnt yoga fromTuriya Yoga, i can say that for proper yoga learning and its forms, you need a good yoga teacher to guide you the right way to do it.

• Yoga can help you Improves Blood Circulation, Decreases stress, glow shining on face, weight lose and personal fitness. Yoga help in both Physical Health and Mental Health.Yoga is the natural way to stay happy, healthy and stress free. It is the best home exercises you can do around the house.
    [url=http://www.apoorvayoga.com/] Yoga Teacher Training India [/url]

• Yoga is the natural way to stay happy, healthy and stress free. It is the best home exercises you can do around the house.
    [URL="http://www.ojashvi.com/yoga-teacher-training-rishikesh.html"]Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh[/URL]

• I recharge my body and keep healthy n fit with the help of yoga.
    Yoga gives a physical and mental benefits. yoga helps in physical and mental problems with the help of asanas.
    Yoga Teacher Course Rishikesh

• Yoga is a broad spectrum, like an Environment which has different branches. We can not say yoga practice, we are following a part of it. I have been practicing since 1989, now I prefer in Trance. Trance is a dimensionless subtle mind. It does not mean anything like still water, a crystal clear of mind, far beyond thoughts, goals, and achievements as well. Thoughtless, calmness of mind and feel rather feathery weight, that renders people are interested to attain in to trance. Trance and meditation are alike for a layman, when experienced they are quite often different state of mind. Trance is thoughtless, involuntary and more subtle, while meditation is a process of enlightening consciousness. Trance invokes the intelligence within mind and activates with circumstances.

• Yoga is the natural way to stay happy, healthy and stress free. It is the best home exercises you can do around the house.
    Yoga Training Rishikesh

• Yoga is a good exercise, you can do at home. Yoga helps in many problems and we can do easy asana for our fitness and healthy life.
      [URL="http://www.ojashvi.com/yoga-teacher-training-rishikesh.html"]Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh[/URL]

This reply was deleted.