I am using the "how to start practicing Hatha series" videos My question is do I do the beginners first after I am comfortable with and then go to next series which would be 40 minutes of yoga Or Only one series altogether

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you are a beginner and don't know much about yoga, then what you saw in the video and do what the master of the video is saying to you. It is great to get the right advice from the master for the yoga practice. Doing yoga in the proper way will give the effective results to you.

• I believe its is better to go step by step, when it comes to yoga. You do not want any sort of injuries by incorporating into the expert yoga practices. Start slow, try to breath properly first.
    follow the mudras and basic asanas and then gradually move ahead towards other complex posses.

Following video tutorials is great, but do not forget your own potential. Go according to what you may manage and do not push yourself.
    Always remember, slow and steady wins the race.

For more information and guidance on Yoga from trusted and world renown Yoga trainers and practitioners you can follow the well written and informative blogs at Turiya Yoga.
    Further more, you can also join some yoga courses @Turiya.

:)
    Have a good Yoga Session.
    Namaste.

Hatha Yoga for Beginners - Turiya Yoga Blog
    Simple hatha yoga posture for a daily practice of a beginner
  • Yoga can help you Improves Blood Circulation, Decreases stress, glow shining on face, weight lose and personal fitness. Yoga help in both Physical Health and Mental Health.
    [url=http://www.apoorvayoga.com/] Yoga Teacher Training In India[/url]
  • Yoga is the natural way to stay happy, healthy and stress free. It is the best home exercises you can do around the house.

Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh

This reply was deleted.