I am having difficulty with the exact number of sun salutations at the beginning of the practice.

I am a beginner and i ask myself how many Surya Namaskar should i do?

Shanti shanti

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sun Salutation is said to be a complete body workout. Yoga experts say that doing 12 sets of Sun Salutation translates into doing 288 powerful yoga poses in a span of 12 to 15 minutes!

Yoga Teacher Training course Rishikesh

Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
    Best Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India by Vinyasa Yoga Academy Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA (RYS) 200,300,500 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
  • There are 12 known sun salutations to practice. You can start practising them and experience its amazing benefits. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/fitne...

Are you a beginner to sun salutation? - Times of India
    If you are curious to know everything about Sun Salutation – how to do it right, when to practice it or how many rounds at one time, here’s a list of
  • Hi
    There are 12 different types of sun salutations which give the different types of health benefits. Here i am going to tell you the 12 types of sun salutations names.
    1. Prayer Pose
    2. Raised Arm Pose
    3. Hand to Foot Pose
    4. Equestrian Pose
    5. Stick Pose
    6. Salute with eight parts
    7. Cobra Pose
    8.Mountain Pose
    9. Hand to Foot Pose
    10. Standing Mountain Pose
    11. Hastauttanasana
    12. Ashwa Sanchalanasana