Replies

• Hey there. You can practice Power yoga. However, it might be a little intense. So, to prepare for it, you should work on your muscle endurance and overall stamina. Go slow until you feel comfortable. If you want to know more visit:- Yoga For Stress Relief

Yoga For Depression and Stress Relief at YTT School, India
    Yoga Alliance Registered YTT School in India to learn yoga for depression and stress relief. Cure depression with stress-relieving asanas and mudras.
  • The PowerYoga movements are extremely helpful for beginners, who wish to start practicing yoga but don't have any prior experience. Power Yoga flows in a graceful sequence of yoga asanas. However they are done together in a dynamic and challenging way. In Power Yoga stamina introduces the practitioner to Surya Namaskar.

• Thanks for sharing this great piece of post. I am a dentist and I do belive that the yoga is the solution for every health and mental problems.

• Hey deepak,

If you have just started off your yoga sessions, i would suggest you that power yoga is absolutely right yoga form for you as it has some powerful exercises which challenges your physical and mental ability.
    Power yoga is also known as Ashtanga yoga, which is similar to other forms of yoga like hatha yoga. Moving from pose to pose in a smooth way, ashtanga creates a flow in the body. As a result, stress and tension are released from the body and mind.
    So, it is ideal form of yoga for both beginner and advanced yogis. To learn more about it, you can also visit Turiya Yoga.

• I also wanted to know more about power yoga.

• Hello~
    If you are new to yoga, I wouldn't really recommend beginning with power yoga. The power yoga is characterized by vigorous exercises which challenges your physical and mental ability and concentration. This enables you to reach your inner power and connect with it.

The difference of power yoga is that the poses are done faster in a pace. This practice is essential and helpful in increasing your physical endurance.

Power yoga enables you to maintain and keep up a good focus at a longer time without breaking or distracting your concentration. Thus, Power yoga is considered a good training for athletes.

You can read more about 
power yoga before you decide to proceed.

Hope this helps!

This reply was deleted.