Yoga for improved concentration

I can't concentrate on my study for a long time hardly for about 15 minutes but I have seen some of my class-mates capable of doing that and they can finish with their work very quickly and with success. Is Yoga can be useful to achieve an ability to concentrate on a particular thing for a long time so that I can make the best use of my time and compete with my class-mates? One of our facebook friends asked this question and received several replies - what would you advise? Pradeep: Meditation for concentration, peace of mind.. u are not able to concentrate while studying becoz your mind is not focused at the time of study. It keeps running here and there. The first law of success is concentration , blend all the energies to one point and go directly to that point looking neither to the right nor the left. Yenny Christine Try practicing gyan mudra for 4 - 24 minutes a day. http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/misc/gyan_mudra.html

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The yoga poses which can do the wonders in improving the concentration in the students. The 20 minute of yoga workout helps in the focus and concentration ability. Here are some yoga asanas which are helpful in concentration ability:

• Mountain Pose
    • Tree Pose
    • Corpse Pose
    • Lotus Pose
    • Bhramari Pranayama
This reply was deleted.