Replies

• Very sorry to hear that you're experiencing back pain, I know how difficult that can be. I would recommend checking out this article: https://blog.mixpose.com/2021/05/26/relieve-back-pain-with-these-si...

It discusses a few different yoga poses that are meant to be effective in alleviating back pain. I think they have a few other articles up on the blog that also relate to back pain!

Relieve Back Pain With These Simple Stretches
    Having a strong, lengthened, and flexible spine can relieve back pain, improve spinal mobility, and prevent further development of spinal issues.
  • Downward-Facing Dog is a popular pose in many yoga practices. This position may be especially helpful for people with lower back pain, as it helps gently stretch the muscles in the back of the leg.

• Start in an all-fours position, with the knees under the hips and the hands aligned with the wrists and shoulders.
    • Push the weight into the hands and bring the body up off the knees.
    • Bring the tailbone up toward the ceiling. The shoulders should naturally move back as the spine and legs lengthen. Keep a gentle bend in the knee, and feel the tailbone rising to the ceiling.
    • Keep the heels slightly off the ground at first, easing them back as the position gets more comfortable. Press into the hands and arms to feel the stretch in the lower back and legs.
    • Hold this position for up to 1 minute.

9079957067?profile=original

• Thanks for sharing. It helped a lot.

• Thank you for sharing...

What is Sexy Yoga? Sexy Yoga Poses
    Sexy Yoga and Sexy Yoga Poses. What is that? Yoga is a set of practices that we can use in many areas and many subjects. January 4, 2021
  • These Yoga Poses to Relieve Lower Back Pain

Free Online Meditations Audio

This reply was deleted.