Yoga to alleviate allergies

Here's an article on yoga and allergies for those of you who may have them. For me, and for what I've seen with my students, yoga can alleviate if not totally cure allergies.

Opposing Views: Yoga Can Relieve Fall Allergies

Rose: I agree with u!! Yoga helps to maintain my general health, I just did yoga this evening .. Just the major poses, head n shoulder stand , wheel pose , tortoise pose, half spinal twists... Felt so si great cos I hac a good sweat!!

Ramesh: Regular Yoga-improves digestion-improved digestion can improve Immunity-gives coolness as pollution level comes down-heat decreases-hormonal function improves-ALLERGY CURABLE now as OXYGEN level increases ....some idea not going into detail

Anne: Neti and Kapal Bati Pranayama to clear the frontal sinuses...every day....you'll never have problems or sinus infections again.

Ishwar: aggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shamima: Excellent post. I am suffering from allergies and my brother as well. This post is useful for us. Thanks for the post.

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yoga is great for reducing the allergies. If you do yoga in correct form, then you will easily alleviate the allergies. Yoga is good for the overall health and also provide the protection from the allergies and deadly viruses. Now i am going to tell you some effective yoga asanas which gives the positive result in reducing the allergies.

• Pavanamuktasana
    • Vrikshasana
    • Bridge Pose
    • Warrior 1 Pose
    • Triangle Pose
    • Half Moon Pose
    • Shoulder Stand
This reply was deleted.