Adinath Yoga Ashram's Page
- I ...
- ... am a Yoga Teacher, ... am a Yoga Therapist, ... have/direct a Yoga Center/studio, ... live in a Yoga Center or Ashram, ... am an Ayurveda specialist/consultant/practicioner
- I am an expert in the following areas:
- Practicing Yoga since 5 years old, Guru Dharm, the leading Yoga teacher of WYA Thailand Yoga, has the vision of sharing his Yoga knowledge around the world. After completion of his college degree in “Human Consciousness and Yogic Science”, Guru Dharm carries his mission by traveling around the world to share his insightful knowledge of authentic Yoga. He believes the best way to attain wisdom is to keep learning the truth and to solidify the foundation of knowledge and skills. In walking the walk, he is currently attaining his Ph.D. in “Human Consciousness and Yogic Science” from GKV University, Haridwar, India while sharing Yoga knowledge simultaneously.
Yoga teaching experience – Over 17 years
Guru Dharm’s Teaching Style:
Vinyasa, Therapy, Meditation, Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga, Hot & Power Yoga ,Classical Kundalini Yoga & Traditional Hatha.
- Highest Qualifications -
Ph.D. in “Human Consciousness and Yogic Science” from GKV University, Haridwar (INDIA). (Pursuing)
Master degree in “Human Consciousness and Yogic Science”.
- My Yoga tradition/style/center, Yoga practice, Yoga Master/s, Teacher/s
- Traditional Hathaway Vinyasa
- More about me:
- We provide 200 / 300 / 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in our Ashram in Chiang Rai, Thailand.
- My Favorite Quote/What inspires me:
- Traditional Yoga Style
- Blog or favorite Yoga Website:
- We are the Certified and Registered Yoga Ashram in Thailand
- Why I want to join this Yoga Community my.yoga-vidya.org
- Being Union with Yoga Community
Adinath Yoga Ashram's Photos
Adinath Yoga Ashram's Videos