Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Researchers and scientists all over world are trying hard to find different medications to help save COVID19 patients' lives.
1. Corona-19 virus is single stranded RNA material that replicates itself and creates its own copies by using the protein of the host-cell.
2. Increased number/copies of Corona-19 virus, so to say in non-technical simple language, appear to be a swelling outside or inside a given entity. For example, the increased number of copies of Corona-19 virus in inner linings of blood vessels appear as a swelling. This swelling decreases the area through which blood flows. In other words, blood vessel constricts, leaving lesser opening for blood to flow. Blood vessel can be compared with a water pipe. If mud particles continue depositing on inner surface of water pipe, flow/quantity of water starts decreasing due to decreased/lessened area available for flowing at any point along water pipe. Thus, we can say the water pipe has become swelled/constricted or inflamed.
3. The inflammation is caused by Corona-19 virus at spots under its attack/invasion in human body.
4. This inflammation is caused in many parts/areas such as blood vessels, nerves, lungs, skin, etc, by Corona-19 virus.
5. The inflammation caused by Corona-19 virus results into blockage of blood vessels, nerves, eyes, skin and other entities.
6. The increased inflammation means increased amount of infectious protein, ie, increased number of copies of Corona-19 virus.
7. Arthritis is an inflammatory condition in which proteins get deposited in excess amounts in joints. Anti inflammatory drugs act on this excess/defective protein and neutralises it. This relieves the patient of inflammation in joints.
8. The inflammation of blood vessels causes decrease in blood flow through them. This decrease leads to clotting of blood.
9. The inflammation of nerves caused by Corona-19 virus leads to lost smell and taste.
10. Underweight people are advised by doctors to take protein-supplements. This increases the weight of the underweight person.
Dr Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee's Scientific Theory and Explanation
It's self-evident from aforesaid facts: the Corona-19 virus can be neutralised by a drug or vaccine that is effective in disinfecting/killing/removing infectious protein. Second, any drug/vaccination that decreases inflammation in human body decreases/neutralises infectious protein which obviously includes Corona-19 virus, also since Corona-19 virus is an infectious protein.
Third, any drug that decreases weight should be able to neutralise excessive protein or infectious protein including the Corona-19 virus protein.
Therefore, researchers and doctors must identify from existing allopathic/ayurvedic/Yunani/Chinese/other medicines the drugs or combination of drugs that have been proven to be effective anti inflammatory drugs/substances. Thus identified drugs be then administered to COVID19 patients after taking into consideration their health and other related factors.
To create effective anti Corona-19 vaccine, genetic researchers must identify those nucleotides in RNA strand of Corona-19 virus that carry the message for its fixing on ACE2 receptors and subsequent replication. Remove these replication-message carrying nucleotides and then create anti nucleotides that carry the message to separate/detach/break away from ACE2 receptors alongwith a message not to let replication/copies of Corona-19 virus happen.
Alternatively, genetic engineers and researchers must find out a mechanism whereby ACE2 receptors refuse/deny entry to Corona-19 virus or any other harmful virus. This mechanism includes introducing into ACE2 RECEPTORS the drug/genetically modified nucleotides that recognize Corona-19 virus as a foe and accordingly deny/refuse entry to Corona-19; and kill/neutralise it if it comes into contact with ACE2 receptors. THIS IS THE CRUX OF WHOLE ANTICOVID19 VACCINE!
- Dr Swaamee Aprtemaanandaa Jee
(The writer is Scientific Healer, Researcher and well known for informative analytical pieces on Healing, Spirituality, Yoga, Fitness, Health, Medicine, Ayurveda, Science, Economics, and Politics)