... am a Yoga Practicioner, ... am a Yoga Therapist
I am an expert in the following areas:
My Yoga tradition/style/center, Yoga practice, Yoga Master/s, Teacher/s
1. Yes you can do yoga any time in the morning and in the evening also. Yoga does not seem as tough as any other regular exercise, it is always advisable to increase the time for yoga and number of repetitions gradually. Because when you start doing yoga you need proper rest for doing yoga next day so that your body is not stiff/ aching due to over exertion.
2. It is very necessary that whenever you do yoga your stomach should be empty. (Do not eat anything 3 hours before doing yoga)
3. Best time for yoga is on getting up early in the morning before sunrise, clear your bowels. Drink a glass of lime juice if required. Tea is not advised, but if you cannot leave the habit, have tea with minimum milk and sugar.
4. For doing yoga in the evening, do it around sunset time. In case you come home after working, you can take preferably fresh fruit juice, lime juice or tea 45 minutes to one hour before yoga.
5. If you feel thirsty you can drink a glass or half of water. Drink water moderately before yoga class, means drink as minimum as required.
6.some Doctors suggested that yoga may reduce health risk factors and can possibly aid a person’s psychological healing.
More about me:
Hi dear If you are really looking for your own business then why not you are trying for this
Please see the presentation and give your valuable feedback.
Thanks & Regards
My Favorite Quote/What inspires me:
“The secret of success is to find out where people are going - and get there first”