Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Time: December 7, 2018 at 12pm to February 4, 2019 at 9am
Street: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & ResortsNorth cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala India-695141
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan Singh
Latest Activity: Apr 11
The land of Ayurveda, Kerala is blessed with a number of picturesque waterfalls, scenic beaches, and a huge landscape of tea plantation. The experience of hiking on the absolute greenery of the Chembra peak, practicing Yoga near the Kerala backwaters, and witnessing the magical devotion of the ancient Temples, goes beyond the imagination. Rishikul Yogshala presents the life-altering journey towards the epitome of yogic knowledge with 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala. Fulfill your zeal for learning the core of Yoga with the vibrant program in the God’s own land.
Date: 07 Dec - 04 Feb 2019
Event Description: The rigorous program lasts for two months with 200 and 300 Hour YTTC running in successive months. During the training, you will be under the soulful guidance of our skilled Yoga teachers. The program welcomes everyone who aspires to follow utter discipline and commits to 95% attendance throughout the training.
• Teachings based on two of the most traditional and ancient Yoga styles- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Philosophical and practical training of Yoga to learn the holistic science beyond the yoga mat.
• Intense Meditation practice to reach the epitome of spiritual knowledge.
• Refinement of body postures and asanas with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Pranayama and other breathing series that enhance the mind-body health.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and cooking practice according to the healing science.
• Indulge in serious Sanskrit Mantra Chanting to feel the presence of the creator within.
• Learn to conduct a Yoga class and imbibe the qualities of a fine Yoga teacher.
• Visit and excursions offered.
Food and Accommodation: We believe that the food of highest quality is a must for a yogi. Thus, our chefs, who are experts in Ayurvedic cooking prepare an assortment of salubrious and palatable food along with Kerala’s world-famous spices. The three times meals that completely nourish our students’ minds and bodies are absolutely vegetarian and yogic in nature. Living in our bamboo resorts offers a revitalizing experience of the Vedic lifestyle. Located a few steps away from the stunning Varkala beach, our ashram offers rooms that are accommodated with all the modern facilities to provide you a safe and homely stay. Hammocks are fitted in the garden to enjoy the magic of nature under the warmth of the Sun.
Fee Details: 3550 USD (shared room) and 3900 USD (private room) for two months including food, stay, and excursions.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is the principal face of the Yoga world for traditional Yoga training. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school has a motto to expand the ancient Yoga empire all over the globe. The Yogshala offers various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Yoga Therapy, Pranayama Retreat, etc., at its branches in six different countries such as India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.