Om Namah Shivaya Mantra by Shankari.
Mantras are powerful sound energies in Sanskrit, a prayer and chant language.
The correct use of these sound energies helps to achieve health, inner harmony, mental clarity, powerful life energy, unfolding of love and joy. The highest goal of Mantra Yoga, as always in yoga, is the realization of the true nature, the oneness with the infinite life itself. Mantra Yoga is considered one of the most powerful, simple, safe and fast ways to this realization.
Would you like to be taught live online in person by yoga teachers ? Maybe you are still unsure about some postures? Or just want to attend online yoga classes in your free time?
Yoga Vidya offers some great live online yoga classes. There's bound to be something for you. Take a look ► yoga-vidya.com/online-yoga-courses/open-classes/.
You can share the video with others and spread love and harmony. In this way, you are actively helping to spread yoga in the world. You can also support us with a donation. You help to keep our association alive.
Here you can donate ► yoga-vidya.de/donate
OUR ONLINE OFFER
- Our online seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/yogalive
- Our Video Seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/video-seminars/
- The Live Program ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/yoga-vidya-live
- Informative articles on all topics related to yoga
- Ayurvedic recipes
- Current information about our association
Sign up here: ► yoga-vidya.de/service/newsletter/newsletter-subscription/
OUR YOGA INFO.
- The comprehensive yogawiki ► wiki.yoga-vidya.de/mainpage
- Our blog ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/
- Find your yoga center ► yoga-vidya.de/center/yogaschule-umkreissuche/
- Our podcast ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/horsendungen-auf-einen-blick/