Om Namo Narayanaya is a mantra chanted for world peace. This is a powerful mantra for meditation. Om Namo Narayanaya is the invocation of Vishnu's energy to see God in all beings and in the whole manifested universe. This peace mantra is chanted or recited especially in the Sivananda tradition in satsangs and other rituals.
Mantras are powerful sound energies in Sanskrit, a language for prayers and chants.
The correct use of these sound energies helps to achieve health, inner harmony, mental clarity, powerful life energy, unfolding of love and joy. The highest goal of Mantra Yoga, as always in yoga, is the realization of true nature, oneness with infinite life itself. Mantra Yoga is considered one of the most powerful, easiest, safest and fastest ways to this realization.
Would you like to be taught live online in person by yoga teachers ? Maybe you are still unsure about some postures? Or just want to attend online yoga classes in your free time?
Yoga Vidya offers some great live online yoga classes. There's bound to be something for you. Take a look ► yoga-vidya.com/online-yoga-courses/open-classes/.
You can share the video with others and spread love and harmony. In this way, you are actively helping to spread yoga in the world. You can also support us with a donation. You help to keep our association alive.
Here you can donate ► yoga-vidya.de/donate
OUR ONLINE OFFER
- Our online seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/yogalive
- Our Video Seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/video-seminars/
- The Live Program ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/yoga-vidya-live
- Informative articles on all topics related to yoga
- Ayurvedic recipes
- Current information about our association
Sign up here: ► yoga-vidya.de/service/newsletter/newsletter-subscription/
OUR YOGA INFO.
- The comprehensive yogawiki ► wiki.yoga-vidya.de/mainpage
- Our blog ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/
- Find your yoga center ► yoga-vidya.de/center/yogaschule-umkreissuche/
- Our podcast ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/horsendungen-auf-einen-blick/