Om Namo Narayanaya is a mantra chanted for world peace. This is a powerful mantra for meditation. Om Namo Narayanaya is the invocation of the energy of Vishnu to see God in all beings and in the whole manifest universe. This peace mantra is chanted or recited especially in the Sivananda tradition in satsangs and other rituals.
Mantras are powerful sound energies in Sanskrit, a language of prayer and chanting.
The proper use of these sound energies helps to achieve health, inner harmony, mental clarity, powerful life energy, unfoldment of love and joy. The highest goal of Mantra Yoga, as always in yoga, is the realization of the true nature, the oneness with the infinite life itself. Mantra Yoga is considered one of the most powerful, easiest, safest and fastest ways to this realization.
You can share the video with others and thus spread love and harmony. In this way, you are actively helping to spread yoga around the world. You can also support us with a donation. You help to keep our association alive.
Here you can donate ► yoga-vidya.de/donate
OUR ONLINE OFFER
- Our online seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/yogalive
- Our Video Seminars ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/video-seminars/
- The Live Program ► yoga-vidya.de/online-yoga-courses/yoga-vidya-live
In our store you will find all the books mentioned in the seminar
Learn more about for on-site seminar and training program:
- Informative articles on all topics related to yoga
- Ayurvedic recipes
- Current information about our association
Sign up here: ► yoga-vidya.de/service/newsletter/newsletter-subscription/
OUR YOGA INFO.
- The comprehensive yogawiki ► wiki.yoga-vidya.de/mainpage
- Our blog ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/
- Find your yoga center ► yoga-vidya.de/center/yogaschule-umkreissuche/
- Our podcast ► blog.yoga-vidya.de/horsendungen-auf-einen-blick/