100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India 2020
Arogya Yoga School, Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Traditional Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. This course is convenient for those students who have an intention to complete 200 hours course in two divisions. During the course, you will strongly focus on the alignment of body and skills together with explanations about the asanas in detail. The course combines Hatha, Iyengar, and Ashtanga Vinyasa which is a great combination to deepen your knowledge and it is considered to be the best to immerse yoga in yourself.
- Mantra Chanting.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice