Deepen the practice while you come closer to self-realization through yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Choose the spiritual path of learning by enrolling in yoga teacher training in India. Advance your practice, build confidence, and find your voice with a 200-hour instructor course in Rishikesh. The program is designed for both aspiring instructors and who want to deepen the practice.
Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned yoga school in Rishikesh which provides traditional knowledge of yoga, philosophy, spirituality, mantra chanting, and more for transforming you into a competent yoga teacher. The sole aim of the training program is to provide you personalized attention for quenching the thirst of curiosity.
Visit More Course Information us: 200 Hour yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Daily Hatha and ashtanga classes
- Adjustment and alignment techniques for learning the techniques to perfectly execute the asanas
- Pranayama sessions under the guidance of expert teachers to improve overall health and function of the organs
- Cleansing techniques like shat kriyas for complete cleansing of the body
- Meditation for building focus and concentration
- Yoga Nidra for finding inner harmony
- Yoga Anatomy to know your body better
- Yoga philosophy for learning the history, concept, and philosophy of yoga
- Teaching methodology classes for building essential blocks for conducting successful class
Rishikesh is in the foothills of Himalaya and by the banks of sacred Ganges. It is a northern Indian state surrounded by the Himalayas. Widely known as the ‘yoga capital of the world’ Rishikesh has been the Tapobhumi for yogis and sages for ages. People from all-over the world visit Rishikesh for learning yoga in the spiritual surroundings. Spirituality has the power to heal and purify the soul completely.
Food and accommodation
Sattvic vegetarian meals are served three times a day along with the choice of tea or coffee and healthy snacks. Meals are prepared by professional chefs through Ayurvedic principles. Indian cuisines such as chapatti, lentils, rice, curries filled taste birds with flavor. Seasonal fruits and vegetable salad adds nutrition into the diet.
Accommodate in spacious, comfortable, and spiritual surroundings during the YTT program. Rooms are available on a private and shared basis. Free Wi-Fi, attached washroom, 24/7 running water, and comfortable beds are available for your comfort during the training. The rooms are equipped with basic facilities.
Private – 1450 USD
Shared – 1700 USD
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and accommodation