Gyan Yog Breath offers a 200-hour yoga teacher training course is for complete beginners who may or may not have been previously introduced to yoga. If you already have some experience with yoga, you may feel more challenged by taking our 200-hour yoga teacher training. And if you are a 200-hour YTT graduate in any method, you may choose to directly join our 300-hour yoga teacher training course.
Highlights of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- You will learn asanas and techniques that are traditional and have evolved over centuries in India.
- Through the study of anatomy and physiology, we will go deeper into the execution and alignment of asanas.
- By understanding the parts, you will start understanding the whole – gaining confidence in practicing the asanas safely and with maximum benefit.
- Understand the philosophy of Yoga to transcend asanas and to understand the real purpose of Yoga.
- Focus on Pranayama, Mantras, and Meditation to reach and experience the subtle aspects of Yoga practice.