Practice the holistic art of Yoga in Nepal, a land where stars walk on the streets and the Eden resides very close to the earth. The utter beauty of the birth land of Gautam Buddha, one of the greatest yogis ever born on the planet is sure to allure you. Learning the ancient science of Yoga in the Buddhist country would be an amazing experience in itself. Animate your inner soul with Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 hour Yoga TTC in the peace-laden country of Nepal.
Date: 07 April - 04 May 2018
With our 200 hour Yoga TTC in Nepal, it’s your time to acquire the fundamental knowledge of Yoga and evolve into a sincere practitioner and teacher of the art. Rishikul Yogshala helps you lay your maiden step towards exploring the mountainous knowledge of Yoga. The month-long event in the yogic land of Nepal works on the overall health of a person. Mentally, physically, and emotionally-- the program is sure to rejuvenate you in all aspects.
• Being a believer in the most traditional and authentic Yogic knowledge, our prime focus goes on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. The classic Yoga styles help in the unification of mind, body, and soul along with providing strength and stability.
• For student’s inner growth, self-realization, and personal enlightenment, Yoga philosophy sessions are conducted. Students are taught to look Yoga as a way of life, rather merely as a physical and spiritual exercise.
• Meditation, mantra-chanting, and breath-based training are the heart of the program. Know the importance of breath (life force) in keeping you away from the diseases. Experience the real pleasure and relaxation with the practice of Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• Learn the basic knowledge of human anatomy and its effect on Yoga practice. Practice Yoga with perfection and lessen the chances of injury during Yoga with the detailed knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Learn the basic characteristics of a Yoga teacher during the Teaching methodology session. You’ll learn how to conduct a Yoga class and the seven sacred steps to be a good Yoga teacher.
• Guided excursions and visits for fun and relaxation
Food and Accommodation:
Agriculture, being the major occupation in Nepal offers freshly sourced diet in plenty. Fully vegetarian, sattvic meals are served to our students with an additional taste of picturesque beauty on the rooftop restaurant. Facilitated with all the basic need amenities, rooms at Rishikul Yogshala’s venue in Nepal are beautiful and spacious with the scenic glamour of the snowy Annapurna ranges.
Location: Hotel Tulsi, Barahi Tole, Pokhara, Nepal
Fee Details: For shared room: 1700 USD & For private room: 1900 USD
With only 200 USD, you can secure your spot. For payment visit our payment page: https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/apply.html
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala has been the leader of Yogic education since its inception in 2010. The Yoga Alliance certified Yoga school offers a vast range of programs including 200, 200, and 500 Yoga TTC along with many scholarship programs for economically unable Yoga addicts. Headquartered in the world Yoga capital, Rishikesh, the Yogshala has been spreading the sacred knowledge of Yoga in 10+ centers across five different countries- India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Iran.