Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Time: March 7, 2019 at 12pm to April 4, 2019 at 9am
Street: Infinity Resort ,Lake Side (Sedi Height)
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan Singh
Latest Activity: Nov 3
Hone your yogic adroitness with the intensifying learning program of 200 Hour yoga teacher training in Nepal for the upcoming spring season- March 2019. Traverse to the land of Buddha and Himalayas, and transpire the deep-rooted learning of the ancient science of life. One of the renowned ancient yogic lands, Nepal is also known for its divine aura crediting of it being the birth land of Buddha.
Traveling to such pious land for yoga training also ignites the inner spirituality and enhances the yogic practice. Commence on the yogic voyage and unfold the mystical layers of ancient science with yoga teacher training in Nepal, and those with the packed up schedule can relish the course of a yoga retreat in Nepal.
About the Program
Traveling to Nepal in the month of March in 2019 surely is an experience you will cherish lifelong. With the profound training of yoga you get to witness the natural serenity of this magical land at its best crediting the spring season. The panoramic views, twinkling rivers, soothing sun rays, flower-filled valleys, and lots more make the yogic atmosphere more enchanting.
The 200 Hour YTTC is designed to provide the best to the beginners and transform a practitioner into a qualified yoga professional. The course is Yoga Alliance certified, and the curriculum provided meets the standards of the Alliance to carter the students with the best.
Program Highlights and Curriculum
• Learn and incorporate the teachings of Yoga Philosophy in life for a healthy lifestyle.
• Attain detailed knowledge about the human body with yoga anatomy.
• Learn and practice the traditional and oldest yoga styles- Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Get aware of your breath and importance of breathing rightly with Pranayama practice.
• Delve deeper within and ignite inner spirituality, awareness, and realization with meditation practice.
• Learn the holistic art of healing with Ayurveda, also learn Ayurveda living for better eating habits.
• Learn Mantras, techniques of Shat Kriyas, and knowledge of Chakra.
• With the teaching practicum and methodology, the class gets trained to the yogic wisdoms.
• Bring proficiency to the poses by learning adjustment and alignment.
• Attend workshops, engage in other yogic activities, attain knowledge of yoga props, visit local places in Nepal, know about Karma Yoga, etc. as the part of the excursion.
Accommodation and Food
Dwell in a cozy and comfy environment of Rishikul Yogshala while relishing the magnificent panoramic views of the snow-covered mountains and mesmeric lakes. We accommodate our students in clean, hygienic and fully furnished rooms with attached bathroom and modern amenities. All the prerequisites form an ideal stay for the yoga aspirants during yoga teacher training or yoga retreat in Nepal. Additionally, freshly made three Ayurvedic Sattvic meals and herbal drinks are served by our in-house chefs to the students.
• Shared Room: 1700 USD
• Private Room: 1900 USD
(Offer Price varies)
About Rishikul Yogshala
A Yoga Alliance Affiliated school, Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned and reputed name in the yoga teaching industry. Rishikul Yogshala has branches in Nepal, Iran, Thailand, Vietnam, and Mozambique but it’s headquarter is located in the spiritual and divine land of Rishikesh. Catering the best to the yoga aspirants across the globe since 2011, Rishikul Yogshala believes in bestowing traditional, authentic and profound teachings of the ancient science of life.