The yoga teacher training in India by Rishikul Yogshala is a life-changing experience that takes you deep into the rooted teachings of the ancient science. Its sole aim is to offer the authentic knowledge of yoga for better well-being and health. The yoga school in India has some of the best yoga teachers, ever-willing to share their vast pool of knowledge with the students and guide them on the path of self-retrospection and self-discovery. Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in India program focuses on the fundamentals of yoga and prepares one to adopt a yogic life. Yoga in India by Rishikul Yogshala is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about this ancient science and practice the same in serene, calm surroundings. From the age-old practices of Hatha and Ashtanga to meditation, pranayama and philosophy, you’ll be taken through the various facets that will allow you to deepen your understanding and discover the true meaning of yoga. Yoga Teacher Training India
- Daily practice of Hatha which is known as the truest form of yoga
- Ashtanga and vinyasa flow for learning 8 limbs yoga and smooth transition between poses
- Meditation techniques for inner peace and enhance your focus
- Pranayama practice for healthy lungs
- Adjustment and alignment techniques for learning how to correct asana
- Shat kriyas to know how to purify your inner body
- Yoga Nidra to enhance focus and complete relaxation
- Teaching methodology classes for conducting a successful yoga class
- Yoga philosophy for developing a better understanding of yoga
- Learn mantra yoga for the purification of surrounding and positive vibes
Located nearby the Ram Jhula, Rishikul Yogshala boasts of calm, peaceful surroundings helping the yogis to focus and concentrate on their practice. Cafes, shops, markets, etc. are easily accessible on foot. The school has the perfect setting to indulge in the practice of the ancient wisdoms and enhance on the same.
Food and Accommodation
Food is completely vegetarian, nutritious, and hygienic. All the meals are prepared fresh by professional chefs. Food is served three times a day during the YTT program. Seasonal fruits, vegetables, fresh vegetable curries, chapatti (Indian bread), rice, lentils – Indian delicacies served during the program. You’ll also get a choice of tea or coffee during your stay.
Accommodate yourself in spacious, comfortable, and clean surroundings. Rooms are filled with all the basic amenities and available on private and shared bases. Some of the rooms offer scenic views of Ganges and hills. You’ll get leisure time enjoying this ultimate peace.
Private room – 1700 USD
Shared room – 1900 USD