An ideal place for Yoga, Kerala constitutes some of the most beautiful sites on the planet. The land is surrounded by the Arabian Sea in the West and the Western Ghats in the East. While the backwaters running parallel to the coastline are amazing to watch, the many picturesque waterfalls and the Ayurveda treasures make for the delightful visit to the South Indian state. Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala promises to offer an opportunity to cross the highest yogic mountain. Refine your Yoga and advance as an experienced yogi with our traditional training in the God’s own country in Varkala, India.
Date: 07 Jan - 04 Feb 2019
Event Description: Our 300 Hour YTTC marks the next advanced step towards eternal yogic salvation. The event aims to take you to a higher level of yogic knowledge.
• In-depth training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the most traditional Yoga forms.
• A Practical implication of Yoga in one’s life through the teachings of Yoga philosophy.
• Assimilation of the body and soul with Pranayama practice.
• Attain spiritual enlightenment and high level of mental concentration with intensive practices of Meditation styles.
• Refinement of asanas to lessen the scope of an injury in Adjustment and Alignment classes. Also, learn the art of asana modification.
• Yoga Anatomy, a thorough study of the science behind the human body structure and its work in Yoga practices.
• Teachings of Ayurveda and learn to lead the life in a sustainable way.
• Exercise the six actions of internal cleansing, Shat Kriyas.
• Feel the devotional power of Sanskrit Mantras by uttering them in the ultimate serenity of Kerala.
• Teaching Methodology sessions to conduct Yoga classes and get feedback from the teachers.
• Satsang and Fire ceremony for the purification of the mind and body.
• Excursions and visits to Kerala’s natural and historical heaven.
Food and Accommodation:
Proper food is an integral component of the life of a Yogi. Rishikul Yogshala offers a complete vegetarian food that is prepared by our experienced chefs. They take utter care of our students’ health and prepare highly succulent and wholesome meals. The meals are provided in Kerala’s world-famous herbs and spices. Our bamboo huts and wooden resort offers a complete touch of the Vedic stay at our ashram located within a few steps of the Varkala beach. Rooms contain all the basic amenities and have attached private balcony to brace the natural beauty. Sun’s pleasant warmth can be soaked sitting in the garden while lounging on the hammocks.
Fee Details: 1900 USD for a shared room and 2100 USD for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a globally accredited Yoga school of finest stature, headquartered in Rishikesh, India. Believing in Yoga from its root, the Yoga Alliance certified school aspires to spread the traditional yogic teachings across the globe. Through its various programs like Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreats, etc., the Yogshala has produced thousands of yogis throughout the years. The school has extended its yogic empire in different nations including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.