Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Time: September 7, 2018 at 12pm to October 4, 2018 at 9am
Street: Hotel Tulsi, Barahi Tole, Pokhara, Nepal.
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan Singh
Latest Activity: Apr 11
The land where Lord Buddha took birth. A land full of natural and spiritual settings- from the astonishing architecture of Siddhi-Ganesh temple to the snow-laden hills of the Himalayan Ranges. The South Asian country is known for its peaceful and welcoming culture that invites yogis from all over the globe. Accomplish your zeal of becoming an advanced level yogi with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal. Explore the higher dimensions of Yoga by scanning the yogic teachings in the purest and original form.
Date: 07 Sep- 04 Oct 2018
Event Description: During the course of 29 days, Rishikul Yogshala promises to impart the yogic knowledge of the highest standard. Anybody who has completed the 200 Hour Yoga TTC is eligible to apply for the course. Let’s look at the primary highlights of the 300 Hour YTTC in Nepal program:
• Explore the advanced series of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the two ancient Yoga styles that mark the origin of the major contemporary Yoga forms.
• Learn about the philosophies of Yoga as mentioned in Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita.
• Intense Pranayama series to experience the pranic force within the body.
• Deep meditation practice to create a deeper connection between the mind, body, and soul.
• Advanced and practical study of the Human body science and its relevance in Yoga.
• Postural corrections and knowledge of advanced Yoga asanas during Adjustment and Alignment sessions.
• Study of the healing science of Ayurveda along with Yogic cooking classes.
• Mantra Chanting to understand the benefits of Mantras’ vibrational power.
• Satsang for mental purification.
• Local sightseeing and excursion to get a glimpse of Pokhara’s spiritual and natural beauty.
Food and Accommodation
Being an agro-country, Nepal reaps multifarious types of vegetables, fruits, and flavours in abundance. In our ashram in Nepal, we offer three vegan meals, which are utterly palatable and sattvic in composition. Our Ayurveda-expert chefs prepare the food items keeping in mind the health of the aspirants. An opportunity of living around the snowy panorama of the Annapurna ranges, besides the breathtaking streams of Seti Gandaki. We are keen to provide you a safe, healthy, and hygienic accommodation with all rooms furnished with the much-needed modern amenities like twin-beds, TV, geyser, etc. Rooms can be availed at a private as well as a sharing basis.
Fee Details: USD 1800 for a sharing room and USD 2000 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: One of the leading Yoga schools, Rishikul Yogshala has nurtured a number of yogis across the globe. The school is pivoted on the idea of spreading the traditional yogic theories over the planet. A number of Yoga programs are organized by the Rishikesh-headquartered Yoga school that includes Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Meditation Retreat, Yoga Therapy, etc. The six countries where the Yoga Alliance affiliated Yogshala has branches at are India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.