Yoga teacher training in India with Rishikul Yogshala can be a life-transforming experience in the spiritual valley of Rishikesh. This program is designed to build a foundation, deepen self-practice, and pave the way to become a learned and knowledgeable yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. After the successful completion of this course, you’ll get a certificate from Yoga Alliance, which makes you eligible for teaching in the world.
This 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is a crucial step for your yogic career. This program is designed for those who have already acquired their 200 hour YTTC or those with prior experience in the field of yoga. This 300 hours program focuses on the traditional practices of yoga like Hatha and Ashtanga. Apart from that, students are also taken through a spiritual immersion as they engage in practices like meditation, pranayama and mantra chanting. To purify the body and the mind, Shat Kriya practices form an integral part of the course curriculum. Let’s have a look at the highlights of the 300 hour YTTC:
- Daily practice of Hatha asana and Ashtanga vinyasa series for extensive benefits
- Meditation practice for achieving inner peace
- Pranayama practice for learning breathing exercises for innumerable benefits
- Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
- Better understanding of human anatomy to understand the effect of the poses on different body parts
- Yoga philosophy lessons by studying Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Adjustment and alignment techniques for performing each asana correctly
- Learn Shat kriyas for the purification of body
- Teaching methodology classes to build your confidence as a teacher
- Mantra chanting for positive vibrations
- Excursions, laughter yoga and dance yoga
Rishikesh is known as the yoga capital of the world. Since ancient times, sages and yogis have been coming to Rishikesh for achieving spiritual enlightenment. This town is blessed with the purity of the Ganges. Rishikesh is surrounded by hills, river and greenery which make it a perfect destination for achieving your yogic goals.
- Weekly excursion
- Food and accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi service
- 24/7 running water
About the school
Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned yoga school in India certified by Yoga Alliance. It is situated in the Tapobhumi of Rishikesh, which is also known as the yoga capital of the world. It was established in 2010, and since then, it’s touching the heights of success. It has branches in other places as well including Nepal, Vietnam, etc.