Immerse in the genuine and traditional wisdom of Yoga whilst rejoicing in the mystical city of Rishikesh. Rishikesh is the Yoga capital of India with mesmerizing mountain views and the auspicious river Ganges. Loosen yourself with the soothing rhythm of mantra chanting and dwell under the guidance of our expert Yoga Masters. This YTTC will put you on a path of tranquility and enhance your body, mind, and soul.
The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh is a 2-month, intermediate level course that will polish your Yogic wisdom. This program includes an advanced curriculum that is carefully crafted as per the guidelines of the Yoga Alliance. You will learn advanced Yoga Postures and explore the deeper dimensions of traditional Yoga with this course. The graduates of this course will be recognized as Registered Yoga Trainer (RYT) and will be able to preach Yoga internationally. Visit more other information: Yoga teacher training in rishikesh
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga and its postures
- Fundamentals of Ashtanga Yoga
- Study the Yoga anatomy and Human physiology to understand the role of asanas
- Indulge in Deep-breathing exercises with Pranayama classes
- Discover the ancient Yoga Philosophies and their significance in modern world
- Learn the meaning of meditation and discover its various types.
- Yoga Nidra practices
- Perform asanas correctly by understanding the adjustments and alignments
- Yogic purification of the body using Shat Kriya practices
- Introduction to Mantra Yoga
- Importance of mudra in hatha yoga
- Learn the teaching methodology to develop a better connection with the students
USD 1450: Shared room
USD 1750: Private Room
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions for the duration of the program.
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Established in 2010, Rishikul Yogshala is an established Yoga School in Rishikesh and offers multiple Yoga Teacher Training in india Programs and Yoga Retreats in india to Yoga aspirants. We offer authentic and traditional teachings of Yoga through our skilled and renowned Yoga Masters. We aim to increase awareness for happy and contented living that you can gain through Yoga.