Therapeutic approach of yoga :
asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, aromatherapy in the treatment of common diseases
- Certificate of yoga therapy teacher.
- Theoretical and practical skills in yogic treatment of common diseases.
- Mala (string
of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 30 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 3 excursions in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 3 ayurvedic massages.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours