Accomplish the final step of the yogic career through 500-hour yoga teacher training in India. It is suitable for beginner and intermediate level students. It is designed to help you become a master of yoga so that you can teach anywhere in the world. Trainers will concentrate on developing advanced skills to cater to the need of becoming a standard, certified yoga instructor.
Read more information: Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
500 hour yoga teacher training in India is offered by a renowned yoga school in India. Rishikul Yogshala offers an opportunity to learn and experience life-changing yoga with its 500-hour YTT. That training mainly consists of the knowledge of yoga philosophy, traditional Hatha yoga, pranayama, meditation, and much more to help you become accomplished yoga trainer.
- Daily practice of Hatha yoga asana that is known as the truest form of yoga
- Ashtanga and vinyasa flow primary and secondary series for experiencing transformative changes in our body
- Yoga philosophy for knowing the concept of consciousness, eight limbs yoga, connection with Bhagavad Gita, and various types of yoga forms including karma yoga
- Know various forms of meditation in detail included chakra awareness, third eye, full moon, root mantra awareness and many more
- Pranayama for learning about Prana (breath), and seven practices of pranayama in detail
- Introduction to bandhas and its application in pranayama
- Yoga anatomy and psychology to understand your body in a better way and learning about the scientific way of keeping down the instructions
- Adjustment and alignment techniques for learning the correct use of props, benefits of asana, correcting the posture and modify the pose
- Learn various mantra for each purpose including meal purification and bringing positivity in life
- Learn the importance of mudra according to Hatha yoga
- Yoga Nidra for knowing about three states of consciousness and get benefits from a deep sleep
- Shat Kriyas for cleansing inner body
- Teaching methodology for conducting classes
- Introduction to Ayurveda(only for Kerala location)
Rishikesh is also known as a getaway for char Dham hills. Enormous people come to Rishikesh for spiritual relief, learning yoga, and peace. Besides spirituality, Rishikesh is also known for adventurous activities like camping, trekking, rafting, and bungee jumping. There are ashrams, centers for meditation, yoga, Ayurvedic massage, and astrology.
Private – 1450 USD
Shared – 1700 USD
- Food and Accommodation
- Excursion to local sight of interest
- Ganga Arti
About the School
Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned yoga school in Rishikesh. It is a certified yoga school from Yoga Alliance. It has numerous branches in many countries. It was established in 2010. The qualified team of teachers helps you become a successful yoga teacher.