Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Time: October 7, 2018 at 12pm to December 4, 2018 at 9am
Street: Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula, Rishikesh
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan Singh
Latest Activity: Sep 22, 2018
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the ancient Indian town of Rishikesh is an ideal destination for Yogis. With the crystal clear water of the Ganges, holy trails of the Himalayas, and scenic waterfalls, the global Yoga capital summons the yogi in you to fulfill your journey of becoming the finest globally-certified Yoga Teacher and a complete Yogi. Dive deep into the heart of Yoga and spirituality to gain all-embracing knowledge with 500 Hour Yoga Certification in Rishikesh at Rishikul Yogshala. Embrace the yogic wisdom in the center of Yoga during the charming month of October.
This program is suitable for all levels of Yoga practitioners as it covers 200 and 300 Hour in first and second month respectively spreading from basic to advanced level of teaching and practices.
• The training is based on traditional Yoga that starts from the study of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Huge emphasis on the study of ancient yogic texts and their soulful teachings.
• Learn the art of controlling the breath for complete vitality in the body and mind.
• Traditional Meditation and Mantra Yoga practices.
• Know the benefits of each pose and learn the use of props during asanas along with modification to derive various benefits.
• Discover the intense potential of the body to relate it to Yoga asanas in the anatomical terms.
• Introduction to Shatkarma and its practices like Jal Neti, Agni Sara, Sutra Neti, etc.
• Education of Ayurvedic science for healing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Progress as an accomplished Yoga teacher with our highly refined Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Chanting the Sanskrit mantras to fill the mind with immense positivities.
• Utilize the Laughter Yoga sessions to understand the importance of laughter and bliss in life.
• Witness the sacred Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat and visit various places in Rishikesh to enlighten the mind with the knowledge of India’s rich spiritual legacy.
Food and Accommodation:
This program is also the training of your eating habits that includes utterly vegetarian and wholesome food, inspired by Ayurveda. The palatable meals are prepared with utmost care and love by local chefs. Located amidst phenomenal tranquility near the infamous Ram Jhula, our ashram offers a cozy and pleasant stay. The big windows of the rooms with private balconies in most can be used to enjoy the picturesque view of the stunning mountains.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is an illustrious Yoga school having the primary goal of mushrooming the classical teaching styles. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the Yogshala offers various programs such as Yoga TTC, retreats, Pranayama classes, etc. Thousands of students from all over the globe come to this leading yoga school for seeking authentic yogic erudition. The Yoga Alliance registered institute has its wings spread out in six countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.