The birth land of Gautam Buddha, Nepal is a beautiful country located in the Himalayas with the Mount Everest streamlining it. Embellished with cascading waterfalls, the snow-piled Dhaulagiri hills, and numerous temples, the South Asian nation has been luring travelers across the globe as the globe’s trekking and meditation destination. The Buddhist and yogic heritage of the country is one of the major reasons to fall in love with Nepal. With 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepalby Rishikul Yogshala, soak the yogic knowledge of the highest standard in the valley of Pokhara.
Date: 07 Sep- 04 Nov 2018
500 Hour Yoga TTC is an extremely disciplined program that constitutes 200 and 300 Hour YTTC in the first and second month respectively. Although everybody is welcome to attend the event, some previous knowledge of Yoga is surely a helpful attribute.
• Basic and intense level training of the purest Yoga forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Learn about the ethics and principles of a yogi in Yoga Philosophy.
• Study of the human Anatomy and its influence on Yoga practice.
• Get introduced to the various breathing series and a deeper practice of Pranayama.
• Reach mental, physical, and spiritual oneness by indulging in deep meditation.
• A Perfection of asanas and deepening of the Yoga poses through various Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Get acquainted with the Ayurvedic way of living.
• Shat Kriyas and Mantra Chanting sessions for internal and mental purification.
• Get an opportunity to practically conduct Yoga classes and learn to be a teacher,
• Laughter Yoga therapy and other fun activities related to Yoga that lead to immense equanimity.
Food and Accommodation: During the course of 60 days, you will enjoy completely vegetarian and sattvic food as prescribed by Ayurveda. The food is prepared by our accomplished chefs who take utmost care of our students’ wellness. Freshly-sourced food from the eminent Pokhara valley intends to pamper and nourish the soul of the aspirants. Three times meals are accompanied by a safe and hygienic accommodation at our center located obscuring the scenic Annapurna hills. Rooms are furnished with all the basic and modern amenities like twin-beds, fan, TV, etc. The prolific garden acts as a perfect leisure place.
Fee Details: For a shared room USD 3500 and for a private room USD 3900
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala holds a noteworthy place in the list of best Yoga schools. The Yoga school holds a great lineage of conducting Yoga programs and creating excellent yogis. Some of the many programs offered by the Rishikesh-headquartered school are Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Pranayama Retreat, Ashtanga Yoga training, etc. Believing in the originality of Yoga, the Yoga Alliance affiliated institute seeks to spread the traditional Yoga teachings throughout the planet. The school has branches in six different nations- India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.