The main motif of Rishikul Yogshala is to propagate the ideology and notions of Yoga to every individual to build a healthier, happier and peaceful society. The vision is to embolden the spirit and enthusiasm of new and aspiring Yogis and Yoginis. Rishikul Yogshala summons everyone to learn the Yoga techniques by participating in the 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The ashram itself is located in the Yoga Capital of India inspiring you to learn and discover more.
The spiritually enhanced school at Rishikesh invites you to be a part of various courses and learn the basics of Yoga such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Mantra Yoga and more. The 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is the concoction of 200 and 300-hour courses. The 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training rishikesh welcomes you to indulge yourself in the deep learning of classical subjects such as Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, Alignment, Adjustment, and Shatkriyas. All the different types of curriculum and practices take place under the strict guidance of certified, knowledgeable and eminent Yoga Teachers.
Proper understanding and learning of the human body constitution
- Emphasis on the tradition Yoga Forms such as Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga
- Appropriate and correct movement of every pose such as Drishti (Point of focus), Prana(Breath), bandhas (locks) and decorating (perfecting the pose)
- Accurate learning of breath-based training
- Learning of the metaphysics of the human body during Human Anatomy classes
- Learning of Yamas and Niyamas that is the ethics and philosophy as explained in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Practicing of adjustment and alignment to avoid injuries during practicing
- Basic understanding of the Yogic Cuisine and learning the art of Yogic Cooking
- Proper maintenance of discipline as it is the key to learning
As it is situated amidst the Shivalik ranges, the ambiance of the school remains extremely peaceful and non-chaotic. The Yogshala gives its best effort to enable its students with comfortable and safe accommodation. The yogshala is furnished with wooden work to create an earthen feel. Of course, the basic amenities like twin-beds, Wi-Fi and attached washrooms are also available for a comfortable stay. Shared as well as the facility of private rooms are available. Balanced Yogic meals are served thrice a day.
The purely vegetarian food is prepared under the guidance of expert chefs to keep your body healthy and mind stable. The wholesome Yogic Meals includes the healing and restorative properties which is immensely beneficial for the students.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Among the list of various Yoga Schools in India, Rishikul Yogshala has gained a lot of reputation for its yoga teacher training in India programs. It brings out a new picture by incorporating the traditional philosophy Yoga with the modern approaches. The emphasis on theoretical learning and practical implications has made this Yoga school different from others in a wider perspective. You can be part of the Yogshala family to develop an enhancing connection with your spiritual self.