Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Time: June 20, 2018 at 6am to July 19, 2018 at 7pm
Location: Rishikesh india
Street: Ekattva Yogshala, Village Upper Tapovan, Post Tapovan
Website or Map: https://spiritualpunditz.com/
Phone: +91 84470 45597
Event Type: 200, hours, yoga, teacher, training, certification, program
Organized By: Manohar Prasad Nautiyal
Latest Activity: Feb 19, 2018
JOIN ONE OF THE BEST YOGA SCHOOL IN RISHIKESH
Join our 200 hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh and pay only 10% to reserve your seat.
Location - Rishikesh, india
Features of this YTT program -
1. Yogasana Practice
2. Yoga Philoshophy
3. Anatomy & Physiology
4. Vinyasa Flow
5. Pranayama & Meditation
6. Principles of Ayurveda
7. Teaching Practice
Minimum 200 hours contact program conducted in 29 days.
Fee- USD 1250 (twin sharing)
USD 1400 (private accomodation)
Fee includes one time pick-drop, guesthouse stay, vegetarian food during your stay, yoga logistics such as mats, props, neti equipment etc., and other activities.
Other activities including in this program-
1. Witness and participate in the Diwali Puja ceremony at Parmartha Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh. Diwali is a major Hindu festival and is popularly known as the 'festival of lights'. - event only for Oct 2017 batch
2. Take a guided tour of Parmartha Niketan Ashram and get blessed from Swami Ji, the respected head of the ashram. Our founder Manohar Ji is an alumni of the ashram and disciple of Swami Ji.
3. Become a part of the Hawan ceremony at the Parmartha Niketan Ashram Ganga Aarti program. This is a very auspicious as well as popular daily ceremony organized by the Ashram at the Parmartha Niketan ghats in reverence of the Mother Ganga. The ceremony includes hawan (fire ritual), devotional musical, and diya (oil lamp) lighting.
4. Visit the Vashistha Gufa which is believed to be a place of meditation of sage Vashistha who gets reference in Ramayana. The place is located on the outskirts of Rishikesh and is visited mostly by yogis coming to Rishikesh.
5. Take a photography tour of the major landmarks in the city.
6. Hike Manikoot Parvat which is conveniently located on the outskirts of Rishikesh in the Neelkantha Hills.
UPCOMING BATCH STARTS FROM 10 DECEMBER 2017 TO 7 JANUARY 2018.
Daily Schedule of 200 Hours TTC Students at Ekattva Yogshala
06:30 AM 07:00 AM Havan and Mantra Chanting / Shat Karma Ritual
07:00 AM 08:30 AM Yogasana Training - Hatha Yoga with Props Practice
08:30 AM 09:30 AM Breakfast Break Personal Time
09:30 AM 10:30 AM Anatomy & Physiology Theory
10:30 AM 10:45 AM Break Personal Time
10:45 AM 11:45 AM Yoga Philosophy Theory
11:45 PM 03:00 PM Lunch Break & Rest Personal Time
03:00 PM 04:00 PM Self Practice Practice
04:00 PM 05:30 PM Ashtanga Practice and Vinyasa Flow Practice
05:30 PM 06:00 PM Tea Break Personal Time
06:00 PM 07:00 PM Pranayam & Meditation Practice
07:00 PM onwards Dinner & Retire for the Day Personal Time
BE A PART OF OUR AMAZING COMMUNITY..!!