Join 200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa, India. We are considered one of the best yoga schools in Goa backed by highly qualified and dedicated Yoga Teachers.
Improve your yoga skills to the next level by joining 28 days 200 hours yoga Teacher Training classes at Aplesh Yoga Center.
Become a part of our 200 hours yoga teacher training course to become a certified yoga teacher and polish your yoga as well as meditation skills. Join Yoga Alliance recognized yoga school in Goa, India for YTT certification.
We offer affordable 200 hr yoga teacher training certification without compromising course quality, hotel stay, and even meals. Our intensive yoga course and healing retreats fits every budget.
Fee – $1450
For couples -$2650
NOTE – $100 discount if you book tickets early
Its a fully residential program. Hygienic and healthy meals shall be provided from Monday to Friday, Saturday’s breakfast is also included.
200 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING INDIA – COURSE DETAILS
- Yogic discussions
- Yoga philosophy
- Hatha yoga workshops
- Guided meditation sessions
- Deep pranayama
- Breath work
Course schedule and dates
- 7th November to 2nd December, 2017 (Goa)
- 4th December to 30th December, 2017 (Goa)
- 3rd January to 29th January, 2017 (Goa)
- 3rd February to 2nd March, 2017 (Goa)
200 HOURS YTT – DAILY SCHEDULE AT ALPESH
- 07:00 – Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice
- 08:30 – Alignment based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting, and more
- 10:30 – Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast)
- 11:00 – Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing, and more)
- 12:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional knowhow on yoga and spirituality
- 15:00 – Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology)
- 16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers
- 20:00 – Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions
- 22:00 – Early bedtime after successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
Contact Us –
* FEEL FREE TO CALL OR EMAIL *